This company is one of the top homebuilders and remodeling companies in the Charleston Region with highly consistent annual sales over $4 million. A custom homebuilder and remodeling company can be a hard company to sell unless the company is positioned properly for continued success for the new owner. In this instance, that has occurred and the new owner will enjoy the following:
1) An operating structure that is actually a company operating structure… meaning the company has a skilled team in place that will ensure the quality of work continues into the future;
2) The owner will offer long term transition assistance in order to preserve the company legacy for the benefit of the new owner;
3) The back log ow work fluctuates for any company on a monthly basis but it is anticipated that the company will have a back log of work in the range of $1.5 million;
4) Return on investment is key with this offering as the business is priced very fairly at 1 x’s adjusted EBITDA.
5) Sales north of $4 million are the norm for this company; and
6) As a bonus, the company offices reflect the high end quality of work this company does and allows for the owners to walk to one of the most appealing areas in the Charleston Region for lunch, dinner or drinks.